[caption id="attachment_58" align="alignleft" width="300" caption="Marble Wall"]
I had the occasion to visit a local museum and captured a few shots. I was hoping to have time to take more, but it wasn't to be. Anyway, I've included two of the shots I took. One is a shot of a large marble wall, the other is a shot (or an attempt) of the interior from the second floor.
For the marble wall, the picture was taken from the second floor using my standard 18-55mm lens. The shot was looking down towards the floor.
The atrium shot was also from the second floor looking towards the observation station in the museum.
I welcome any feedback on ways you feel these shots could be improved. For the marble wall, I was attempting to make it seem somewhat industrial and abstract. For the second, I wanted to show the sweeping curved ceiling. I changed it to black and white so that the focus was not on the brightly colored walls.
- Atrium
I really like your architectural shot. You've lined things up straight and it's really showing the architecture well. Love it in black and white too. :)
ReplyDeleteThank you! I'm a little partial to black and white myself!
ReplyDeleteCarl