This little guy came to visit when I was down in Orlando visiting my inlaws. The busy little guy gave me the stare down while eating the blade of grass and then quickly scampered away. For at least a short while, he did pose for a couple of shots.
Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work! Daytona Beach Boudoir Photographers
What a cutie! I love squirrels. :)
ReplyDeleteMe too. I think they have a lot of personality.
ReplyDeleteI agree! I wish we had squirrels around here. :(
ReplyDeleteAwesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work!
ReplyDeleteDaytona Beach Boudoir Photographers